Im Yoona is a South Korean singer and actress. She is a member of South Korean girl group Girls' Generation and has participated in various television dramas such as You Are My Destiny (2008), Cinderella Man (2009), Love Rain (2012), Prime Minister and I (2013), and God of War, Zhao Yun (2016).
Native name: 임윤아 / Im Yoona
Born: May 30, 1990
Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul, South Korea
Alma mater Dongguk University
Occupation: Singer actress
- -She’s a part of Soshi dance trio.
- -Yoona loves to eat cereal before bed.
- -She mentioned that her ideal type is Daniel Henney. Once she got a sweet hug from him.
- -She has the most fans among male celebs.
- -Her favorite season is winter.
- -She enjoys cooking and said she would have become a chef if she wasn’t a singer.
- -She doesn’t know how to swim.
- –YoonA ideal type: “When you say ‘good guy’, I think of my dad. He never lost his calmness in any situation and comforted people considerately. Can I expect that kind of ‘consideration’ from the world’s best guy?”